Fall means two things for me…. Fashion and Football. I am so blessed to live with one of my best friends (in a super cute condo, might I add) AND support our boyfriends together at our Alma Mater-Arizona State University, Go Devils.
As much as I love my girly little numbers I’m a sucker for a sporty (and sassy) look! After 3 long seasons, Erin and I have pretty much mastered this style…
Here are my favorite basics for every season, paired with my customized jersey (obvs) ….
1. Water is a MUST & totally fashionable in my book. These games last almost 4 hours, and the $9 soft drinks start to get old (well expensive) after a while.
2. Scarves are lifesavers when it starts to cool down – if you’re worried about how to style it, I would suggest an infinity scarf (thank me later).
3. Converse are comfy and classic. End of story.
4. I live and breathe a good cross-body, and the Marc by Marc Jacobs “Natasha” is heaven. Just enough space and sass, all in one.
5. Theres nothing, I repeat NOTHING I hate more than freezing on cold bleachers. Keep your long locks warm with an oversized beanie.
6. I will profess my love for Paige Denim sometime in the near future, but the “Verdugo” ankle skinny is my jam.
Happy football season, lovelies 🙂